Why is There a Dog in the Galvin Logo?
We are often asked this question about our logo, “Why a dog?” Our response is simple. Dogs have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, playful and strong. When faced […]
We are often asked this question about our logo, “Why a dog?” Our response is simple.
Dogs have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, playful and strong. When faced with danger or a difficult situation a dog will step up to protect those around him and ensure good deeds are always done. Dogs are tenacious, innovative and take more pride in the prosperity of their pack than they do in personal gain. They are perceptive and can easily pinpoint problems.
Galvin Technologies presents these qualities on behalf of our clients and more.
- Personality – We become our clients’ steadfast companion in achieving their goals.
- Persistence – We have the determination to get the job done the right way.
- Man’s Best Friend – Our clients become our friends.
- Strength – We are strong in knowledge, talent, technique and ethics.
- Fierce Loyalty – We aren’t just working for a pay check. We are committed to our clients.
- A “Leader of the Pack” Attitude – We do what it takes to put our customers ahead and set a standard in our industry.
- Learning the Industry’s New Tricks – We discover and use the best processes and practices of an ever-changing industry.
Our logo isn’t just any dog. It is, Stanley, who is the family dog of Gary Galvin. Stanley use to visit the office often but the growth in staff and his old age keep him home next to those he loves – his family. He still comes to the office at times when it is easy to do so. But on Wednesday, Stanley joined us for the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce Schmooza Palooza and he was a big hit.