The Salesforce Developer will be a leading Salesforce Consultant that will perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations for companies. The Salesforce Developer will have a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform while taking a lead role in the design, implementation, deployment and documentation of Salesforce Projects.
Click to learn more…
At Galvin, we’re passionate about making advanced technological efficiencies accessible to all. If you enjoy problem solving, collaborative environments, and are always seeking new ways to find solutions, then we’d like to work with you.
Galvin Technologies has an immediate opening for a junior-to-mid-level Salesforce Developer. This remote position will perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations for clients. The ideal candidate will focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform and leading the design, implementation, deployment, and documentation of Salesforce projects.
As a Salesforce Consultant at Galvin, a typical day may include:
- Using platform best practices to implement Salesforce solutions and perform peer code reviews.
- Leading development work streams, from design through testing and deployment
- Estimating work effort, identifying required resources, and creating development schedules
- Maintaining client relationship and rapport
- Assisting client teams in supporting the live application and performing hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
You’re a pro at:
- Lightning Component development
- Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, , Lightning Component framework
- Lightning Design System framework
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- Salesforce Flows
You have experience with:
- Custom platform development (Apex, Lightning Components)
- Custom REST and/or SOAP integrations
- Integrations with back-office systems (often through use of middle-ware tools)
- Complex data migrations
You a certified:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (preferred)
- Salesforce Platform Developer I (preferred)
- Salesforce Certified App Builder (preferred)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II (preferred)
Galvin is centered on two priorities – our relationship with our clients, and our relationship with our employees. Providing our team with learning opportunities, individualized training, and long-term career development is the only way we know how to evolve and earn business.
- Unlimited vacation time
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Simple IRA 401k program with employer match
- Flexible work schedules
- Performance bonuses
- A fully remote, collaborative, and supportive corporate culture focused on fostering employee growth
Galvin Technologies was named a Top-Rated Employer by PowderKeg for mission and values, health and balance, and leadership.