Galvin Technologies prides our self on communication and customers service as we serve our clients through maintenance and enhancement of existing Salesforce environments and ecosystem solutions.
We are looking for a full time Project Manager to join us as we serve our clients by translating their needs into reality.
Click to learn more…
As a Project Manager, you will sit across the table from clients listening to better understand needs, asking questions to improve processes and inefficiencies, and manage the process that will give the client the deliverables they have been waiting for.
You will wear multiple hats as a business analyst and PM by being flexible while managing several projects, while working with other teams to ensure scope, schedule, budget and resources are up to par and in line with both our business expectations and the client’s needs. You are good leader who likes to motivate, give direction, collaborate, analyze data, and assess performance.
- Serve as both Business Analyst and Project Manager, including:
- Gather and document clients functional and technical requirements;
- Managing project scope, schedule, budget, and resources
- Monitor project execution, implementation, and ongoing support;
- Collect and report project status, issues, and metrics;
- Manage deliverables;
- Motivate team members by providing mentoring and coaching;
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test scripts and managing QA and UAT testing cycles;
- Manage closeout and transition to appropriate support teams.
- Manage multiple unrelated projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with both functional business groups and technical teams to ensure that project solutions are technically sound, follow best practices, and meet the needs of the business.
- Participate in resource management activities, including:
- Screening and interviewing new candidates;
- Planning and allocating resources across projects;
- Assessing resource performance.
Tools and Skillsets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- PMP certification
- Management experience
- Previous experience in a client-facing consultative environment
- Cross-functional team member
- Experience with cloud software applications, Salesforce, and proposal development.