The Tweetly Wrap-Up: Week of March 19, 2012
Web Development Firefox 12 beta has made more than 85 changes to its developer tools, including updates to media controls. Likewise, users will no longer get alerts for updates! Last […]
- Firefox 12 beta has made more than 85 changes to its developer tools, including updates to media controls. Likewise, users will no longer get alerts for updates!
- Last month at the Mobile World Congress, Opera announced its new browser, which will include some HTML5 functionality. How do you think it will compare?
- HTML5 standards are far from perfect, so we can definitely empathize with this list of 5 hated things in HTML5.
- What kind of browser tools are essential in the world of web development? Check out this list of tools that professionals in the industry recommend.
- Setbacks, such as red tape, can halt a project. We enjoyed this project management tip of the day to explain how to get your project going.
- Pessimistic attitudes may be what’s holding your team back from success. Does having an optimistic team lead to greater project success?
- Check out these five ways to optimize your projects and resources. It’s important to know where your people are and where they should be.
- How do you rein in a runaway IT project? For starters, be sure to stick to the schedule, even when your business conditions change!
- Stitching, forked ribbons, and zigzags, oh my! What do these all have in common? Well, if you’re a web designer, you might have caught on to these web design trends.
- Do condensed fonts leave you feeling cramped, maybe even a little claustrophobic? Here’s the the good, the bad, and the ugly of using squeezed typography.
- “How do we set our client up for success beyond just the initial launch of a new website?” Check out this letter to branding agencies that’s worth reading.
- Understanding the elements of navigation is essential in understanding how your users are finding information. What do you think?
- How does iPad app development compare to Windows 8 app development? Microsoft develops a case study to compare and contrast the two.
- Who are the real victims in the software patent wars? We enjoyed this discussion as to what patents are hurting small startups.
- Software development CAN be fast, effective, and intelligent. Do you believe in this possibility?
- More than 80% of modern software includes open source components. How do you develop open-source software within any kind of company?