How Successful Sales Managers Lead Sales Teams With Salesforce
How To Use Salesforce to accurately track revenue, pipeline and activities while creating a positive sales culture that inspires sales people to use Salesforce every-day.
The most common question we get: How can we use Salesforce better?
As a leader in your sales organization, it’s incredibly important to have an accurate picture of your team’s revenue, pipeline, and sales activities in order to deliver results. Likewise, it’s even more important to shape your sales culture into one that is positive, accountable, and metric-driven. This means enabling everyone to understand what to get done and who’s doing it.
For Sales Managers
If you’re a sales manager interested in learning how to effectively manage your sales team, then this webinar is for you. You will understand how to define metrics to drive success, empower your sales team, and create a culture driven by results and accountability. When your team clearly understands what path they’re on and why they’re on it, they are that much more likely to achieve results.
When you watch this webinar, you’ll be able to:
- Create a meaningful and metric-driven weekly sales meeting
- Master 1:1 sales meetings
- Define key performance indicators that relate to business objectives
- Quickly find and add information related to accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities
- Use Salesforce to effectively manage and track sales activities
- Present accurate sales metrics to executives and board members
- Discover and use key Salesforce features loved by sales manager everywhere
Are you ready to get unstuck from the past and create a successful future for you and your sales team? Watch this On-Demand Webinar Now.
Fill out the form to get immediate access to the on-demand webinar.