Twitter Wrap-Up for December 21 through January 4
If you’re not following us on Twitter, here’s what you’ve missed lately: Web and Software Development Learn a New Programming Language Every Year What is @font-face and How Do You Use […]
If you’re not following us on Twitter, here’s what you’ve missed lately:
Web and Software Development
- Learn a New Programming Language Every Year
- What is @font-face and How Do You Use It in CSS?
- Security concerns in the BYOA (Bring Your Own Apps) workplace
- RT @jeremyawilliams Very good read | Abusing the Facebook Attention Chain for Neglible Gain via @jaybaer
- Interesting quirks with scoping and accessibly in C#
- Cloud-based helpdesk software provider Zendesk announces major new integration initiative with Salesforce
- SSL falls short in securing cloud-based apps
Technology and the Computer Industry
- RT @danielebel Apple’s First Professional Fanboy Has Ditched the iPhone … #android #apple #ios
- RT @GuyKawasaki: 2012 internet and mobile trends [infographic]
- RT @GeorgeDWatt The Innovative CIO: How IT Leaders Can Drive Business Transformation #innovation
- Hobgoblins and UX Unicorns: 2012 in Review …
- Oliver Reichenstein gives questions web designers should be asking themselves in 2013
- RT @keewood How Google’s Designers Are Quietly Overhauling Search – #UX #search
- 30 Tutorials and Guides for Responsive Design
- Dynamic Viewports and Design
- RT @Crowdcontent 7 Tips on How to Get Your Blog Read, Now via @onswipe
- The Best Color Scheme for Your Web Site
- The 3 Elements of Good Design: Usability, Utility and Desirability
- RT @davidaharding How to Use Google+ for Business: …
- Vertical rhythm and page design.
Project Management and Business Analysis
- Chess and the Art of Business Analysis — Part 1
- Technical Writing Tools: Top Ten Reads for 2012
- A Wish List of Tech Writing Tools
- Engineers don’t hate process. They hate process that can’t defend itself.
- RT @jogebauer Bringing Out the Best in Your Employees via @exploreB2B
- Adaptability and Flexibility skills are now becoming a necessity to get hired as a technical writer.
- 5 Ways to Leave a Mark on the Project Office
- Using agile to change cultural views on internal change
- RT @jogebauer Champion Your Expertise: Are You Really Inspiring Trust? via @exploreB2B by @erincnelson
- “Rightshifting” (formerly known as: “Process Improvement” for you old-timers) and when enough is enough.
- Granted most people spend too much time on estimates, but that’s no reason to eliminate them.
- When iterations are a hindering the development of your projects
Marketing and Social Media
- RT @OIMHBlog PHPDirSubmit – A great way to automate blog directory and website directory submissions #SEO
- RT @davepeck INFOGRAPHIC: The Year In Facebook And Social Games
- RT @jogebauer How to Avoid Being a Social Media Neanderthal via @exploreB2B by @erincnelson
- The Practice of CXM, an Overview
- What is Content Strategy?
- RT @afhitcom 5 Ways Google Can Boost Your Business
- RT @jeffbullas How to Create a Successful Visual #SocialMedia #Marketing Campaign: Case Study #SMM
- RT @erp_insights White Paper: The 5 Most Important Metrics You Should be Tracking on Facebook
- RT @FranchiseKing RT @TerranceCharles Where is the #TRAFFIC ? TOP Social Media Networks 2012… (INFOGRAPHIC)
- RT @PlatformPundit How to Write a Blog Post in 20 Minutes via @copyblogger #blogging
- How to tweet to lots of users on Twitter and avoid being suspended for multiple unsolicited mentions
- RT @seoproweb Facebook Testing Paid Messaging With U.S. Users
- Infograph: The State Of Social Media 2012
- RT @roundpeg 2012 was the year of social image.
- Download your Twitter archive and get all your Tweets (including Retweets) going back to the beginning.
- Rt @vknipper You Don’t Need to Hire an SEO, You Need to Hire a Journalist by @ChrisWarden_SE. via @lisagulasy
- RT @erp_insights White Paper 10 Best Practices for Social Media Marketing Success
- What Do Social Media Managers Actually Do? http://dld.bz/bTHzc RT @joshhumble #IE10 CSS Hacks via @ImpressiveWebs #CSS
- I still like these posts: Top 5 Social Media #Fails for 2012.
- RT @marksasmith 6 Fast Methods to Finding New Customers: Quick and Simple Prospecting You Can Do Today #sales
- Google+ wows its users by actually giving them the updates they asked for … and more Craziness!
- RT @CPollittIU 7 Common #SEO Myths to Throw Out the Window Immediately http://dld.bz/bUdft … via @HubSpot
- Social media is great, but how can you tell if you’re going to make money on that investment?
- RT @MySocialSuccess The Building Blocks of a Sound Social Media Policy | @SMM rt @ZahidaKhan #socialmedia
- Stop Looking at Facebook Insights
- Fascinating Facebook Facts for Marketers
- RT @monsterlists Social Media Workflow [Infographic]
- RT @indiana_sbdc Indiana is 13th in the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council “U.S. Business Policy Index 2012!
- RT @TimothyCarter Social Media Explained with #Coffee? #Caffeine
- RT @ProSocialTools Great advice. Really: Get More Blog Readers Using Lessons from Email Marketers
- RT @MelissaOnline: Content Marketing: Clearing Up the Confusion, Trends to Watch in 2013 via @NealSchaffer
- RT @JeffSheehan The Top Business, Social And Media Mobile Apps Of 2012 via @cmswire #smm #mobile #apps
- The Forgotten Social Networks: It’s Not ALWAYS About Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIN
- RT @ErikJFisher A Few Reasons Why You’d Want To Download All Of Your Tweets
- RT @afhitcom Here is a list of web tools like themes and social networking engine sites can help promote your web pages
Miscellaneous Items of Interest
- RT @FrankGruber Why entrepreneurs just need to get out of their own way – by @neildkane on @TechCocktail
- Price vs Quality — Why Does Price Always Win?
- What is Big Data?