Is the Quick Start Program right for you?
The Salesforce® Quick Start program is targeted to organizations with less than 10 professional edition licenses and are new to Salesforce. Let’s Talk
About the Salesforce® Quick Start Program
We created this program to help companies who are new to Salesforce® to get started on a successful path. With the Salesforce® QuickStart Program Galvin guides companies with implementation, configuration, website integration, sales processes, data migration, adoption and training. QuickStarts typically last one to two weeks with ongoing help from Galvin.
Galvin will configure the Salesforce® Professional Edition for your company, with an application specific to your business and a level of complexity to match your needs. Our Salesforce.com Quick Start service provides your business with everything you need to get Salesforce implemented quickly, and our Maintenance service keeps your Salesforce® application running smoothly. We are an official Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance Partner and our consultants have the experience to help you maximize your investment in customer relationship management.
Key Program Benefits
- A custom Salesforce solution in a short period of time
- A road map to help your organization meet your management needs
- Knowledge transfer and best practices
- Up and running in as little as 2 weeks
- End-user centric training, with hands-on examples that drive adoption
- Best practices around usability and data quality
- Reporting and analytics that provide visibility to your key business metrics
- A scalable Salesforce® foundation
- Fixed price engagement with a clearly defined scope and set of deliverables