We Help Companies Integrate Salesforce and Quickbooks Together
When Salesforce and Quickbooks are integrated together companies get a full picture of their accounts. Today’s technology allows companies with both Quickbooks and Salesforce to easily integrate together passing important account data back and forth. This provides an advantage to companies allowing them to:
- Bi-directionaly sync of Invoices, Bills, Purchase Orders. Line Items and Payments, as well as Credit Notes, and more.
- View account billing history
- Keep client data accurate in both Quickbooks and Salesforce
- Increase invoices getting paid
- Reduces search time
- Increases productivity
- Provides forecasting accuracy
- and more
Ready to Integrate Salesforce and Quickbooks Together?
Galvin Technologies provides Salesforce and Quickbooks integration services. Contact us today and for a FREE Consultation with our integration experts.