Every business asks the same question: How can we increase revenue?
As a sales manager, you’re tasked with not only answering this question, but directing your sales team to achieve goals and deliver results. This often means employing the following methods to motivate your team:
- Revenue Targets: Leading and motivating sales teams to exceed their revenue targets.
- Sales Funnel & Forecasting: Enforcing the importance of opportunity pipeline management to lead and drive all sales activities.
- Activity Management: Ensuring your sales team are focused on the right activities and accounts.
- Collaboration: Encouraging a culture that values open communication, knowledge sharing, and coaching.
As a leader in your sales organization, it’s incredibly important to have an accurate picture of your team’s revenue, pipeline, and sales activities in order to deliver results. Likewise, it’s even more important to shape your sales culture into one that is positive, accountable, and metric-driven. This means enabling everyone to understand what to get done and who’s doing it. The Salesforce platform allows you to do all of this and so much more — all without opening a single spreadsheet.
If you’re a sales manager interested in learning how to effectively manage your sales team exclusively through Salesforce, then this course is for you. We’ll help you define metrics to drive success, empower your sales team, and create a culture driven by results and accountability. When your team clearly understands what path they’re on and why they’re on it, the more likely they are to achieve results.
This course will also teach sales managers how to track opportunities, accounts, and sales activities in Salesforce all while coaching and collaborating with sales teams on a daily and weekly basis.
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Create a meaningful and metric-driven weekly sales meeting
- Master 1:1 sales meetings
- Define key performance indicators that relate to business objectives
- Quickly find and add information related to accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and activities
- Use Salesforce to effectively manage and track sales activities
- Present accurate sales metrics to executives and board members
- Discover and use key Salesforce features loved by sales manager everywhere
- Be in a sales management or sales leadership role
- Have a team of 3 or more sales people
- Come with a willingness to learn and lead a culture change